Responsibilities – support to existing clients (communication by phone and on-site, it is required to visit the client's sites) on sales of machinery and spare parts for equipment made by foreign countries manufacturers (Caterpillar, Komatsu, Volvo, Liebherr, Hitachi etc) and business development.
Compensation and benefit – salary which is to be specified after job interview and bonus based on quarterly performance.
Required qualifications for the Sales Manager position:
- Age of 25-30 years
- High technical education
- Experience in sales, customer service and business development
- Experience in construction machinery and spare parts
- Experience in export and import contracting
- Knowledge of construction equipment design and maintenance
- Communication skills and ability to persuade clients
- Ready for often business trips
- Experienced PC user (Windows, Internet, MS-Office)
- English proficiency in reading technical texts